Data protection policy
NetExplorer is a solution edited by the company NETEXPLORER:
24 Boulevard des frères Voisin
92130 ISSY LES MOULINEAUX
Société par Actions Simplifiées (SAS) with a capital of 176 600 €
Registered in Nanterre, under the SIREN number 808 809 644
SIRET : 80880964400012
Intracommunity VAT number: FR37808809644
Telephone: (+33) 05 61 61 20 10
Fax: (+33) 09 72 31 62 51
Director of publication: Bertrand SERVARY
PUBLISHER AND HOST
This website is published and hosted by the company NetExplorer
RESPECT OF LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
In accordance with the law "informatique et libertés" (Law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978), you have a right of access, rectification, and deletion of the data relative to the information concerning you.
To exercise this right, please contact : NetExplorer, 11 boulevard Déodat de Séverac - Bâtiment Gamma, 31770 COLOMIERS.
This website is declared to the CNIL under the number 1616986.
All the content of this site is the property of the NetExplorer company.
The brands, logos, visuals and documents present on this site belong to their respective owners. As such, any total or partial reproduction, made from the elements of this site, without the express authorization of the director of the publication is thus prohibited within the meaning of the article L.713-2 of the Code of the intellectual property.
The following definitions are those given by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal data: "Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as 'data subject'); an 'identifiable natural person' is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity."
Processing of personal data: "any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction."
Processor: "the natural or legal person, public authority, department or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
I. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
NetExplorer may collect personal data from users in the context of :
- Contract management (formation and execution of contracts with its customers);
- marketing and commercial prospecting activities (management of the sending of newsletters and commercial offers, according to users' choices and preferences).
II. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
NetExplorer is likely to collect personal data concerning you at the time of the various exchanges. This data is collected when you create an account, when you browse the NetExplorer website and subscribe to any service or when you place an order online. NetExplorer is likely to collect the following categories of data:
- Identification information
When creating an account, as well as during our subsequent exchanges, we may ask you to communicate your first and last names. We may ask you for proof of identity only if you exercise your rights under Article 15 et seq. of the GDPR;
- Contact information
When creating an account, as well as during our subsequent exchanges, we may ask you to communicate your email address, your telephone number and/or your postal address;
- General personal information
In addition to your identification and contact information, if we conduct surveys, polls or contests, we may ask you for other personal information such as your gender, date of birth, marital status, etc. ;
- Payment Information
When you purchase a service, we collect, directly or with the help of partners, information relating to your means of payment in order to allow, if necessary, the payment of the price of the ordered services before authorizing you to use them;
- Identification data of the services used
We collect data about the services you use, the time you use them, your location;
- Technical data on the services used
We collect technical data related to the services used, such as machine identifiers, configurations, connection data, service statuses, usage data and event logs;
- Data collected during navigation on the NetExplorer website
When you visit the website https://www.netexplorer.fr/, we may collect, in addition to the data strictly necessary for the operation of the site and anonymous statistical data, the following personal data:
- The identification data of the terminal from which you connected (IP address, type of operating system, type of terminal, page of origin, type and version of browser used, date and time of connection) and your location at the time of connection;
- Navigation data (e.g., the sections/articles you consulted and the length of your visit);
- data relating to your online behavior (time spent on the site, offers and content with which you interact, etc.);
III. WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS?
We use your data to:
- To offer you products or services that may be of interest to you. In this case, the legal basis for processing is legitimate interest and is based on the characteristics of your user profile and your navigation. The information notice on cookies gives you more information on how to consent to the deposit of cookies requiring consent;
- To send you offers from our partners, if any, provided you have consented to receive such offers. When you fill out a registration form, you may be offered the opportunity to receive commercial offers from NetExplorer and its partners. You must clearly express your consent by checking a box to confirm your consent, if any. The processing is then based on your consent.
- To respond to your questions or complaints about the provision of our services. In this case, the processing is based either on the need to comply with a legal obligation where a legal or regulatory provision compels us to do so, or on the need to provide a service in accordance with what has been agreed and to perform in good faith the contract we have concluded with you,
- To manage your participation in possible surveys, polls or contests. The treatment is then the consent allowing the execution of a contract to which you have adhered.
IV. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We may share your personal information with the following entities:
- Service providers, which carry out processing operations under our responsibility (data centers, payment providers, etc.), being subject to confidentiality obligations, not to reuse them for another purpose and to implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures, which we endeavor to control ;
- In order to improve our offers on other sites, we may entrust your browsing data on our Site to partners, after having assigned a pseudonym to your data so that your identity is not revealed;
- Business partners. Subject to your express consent, given by a clear affirmative act on your part, we may share your personal data with other business partners who may provide you with marketing or commercial offers.
In the event of a business transfer, merger or takeover, we may need to share your personal data with the transferee or the company with which we merge.
In certain cases, we may be required to transmit your personal data to the judicial authorities or to an administrative authority, in accordance with legal requirements.
In the event of a dispute, we also reserve the right to disclose your personal data to the courts if this is necessary for NetExplorer's defence.
V. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
We do not voluntarily collect data from persons under the age of 15. Browsing data from minors under 15 years of age may be collected, however, and NetExplorer has no ability to prevent this.
The need to use a credit card or to produce a bank account number and to provide information on the identity of the client company serve as a system for verifying the age of the buyer when placing an order. This system ensures that data concerning minors is not collected.
The registration to the newsletter is allowed to adults as well as to minors. Only the e-mail address and the identification data (name, first names) are collected. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time by means of an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
VI. DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND IF SO FOR HOW LONG?
The length of time your personal data is kept depends on the purpose of the processing.
We keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations, and then for the period prescribed by law (except for 5 years or 10 years).
Beyond the duration of the execution of our contractual obligations, we keep certain contact data for 3 years in order to propose new offers to you. You may object to this storage (see § IX below).
Data processed for advertising and marketing purposes is kept for a period of 3 years from your last interaction with us (3 years from the end of the business relationship, if there is no positive action on the part of the customer following the end of the contract, or after the last positive action, such as clicking on a hyperlink in a newsletter).
Data collected during surveys or polls are kept for a period of 3 years.
The data collected in the context of answering questions and complaints is kept for 5 years.
The length of time that cookies are kept is specified in the information notice on cookies.
In order to comply with its obligations as a provider of electronic communications services as set forth in Article 4 of the ePrivacy Directive 2002/58, NetExplorer must also keep identification data (first and last name, user ID, customer ID, proof of identity, proof of address) as well as technical data related to the use of the services (traffic and location data, connection logs and event logs).
VII. WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE IMPLEMENT TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We have a Security and Quality Assurance Plan describing the technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risks.
We require our service providers to comply with security measures that are at least equivalent to ours, in accordance with the provisions of Articles 28 and 32 of the GDPR.
If a personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will inform you as soon as possible.
VIII. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
NetExplorer guarantees that the personal data processed within the framework of the services it provides are systematically stored on servers located in France or in a member country of the European Union. At no time does NetExplorer take the initiative to transfer personal data to a third country that is not adequate.
More generally, NetExplorer will not carry out any operation that could be construed as a transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or, more generally, to an unsuitable third country, without justifying a derogation from Article 49 of the GDPR or the implementation of appropriate safeguards.
IX. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
Pursuant to the GDPR, you may request:
- the communication of a copy of your personal data and the information relating to the treatments concerning you (right of access);
- the rectification of your inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous or outdated personal data (right of rectification);
- the deletion of your personal data (right to erasure), except where compliance with another legal obligation prevents this;
- the limitation of the processing of your personal data (for example, when the accuracy of your personal data is disputed) (right to limitation);
- opposition to the processing of your personal data used for marketing purposes (right of opposition). You can notably oppose the sending of newsletters by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter;
- the communication of your personal data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to be transmitted to another data controller for processing carried out by means of automated processes for which you have given your consent (right to portability) ;
- withdraw your consent where the processing of your data is based on your consent;
- give instructions on what to do with your data after your death.
To exercise your rights, you can:
- Or send an e-mail to the DPO department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to the DPO at the following postal address
Me Pascal ALIX, Lawyer, Data Protection Officer, 5 rue Jean-Baptiste DUMAS, 75017 PARIS
clearly specifying, in all cases, the purpose of your request.
If we have difficulty identifying the person making the request or if we are unsure of his or her identity, we may ask you to send us a photocopy of an identification document to establish your identity.
You can also send a claim or complaint to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) if you feel that we have not complied with one of your requests within the legal conditions and time limits, to the following address CNIL 3, place de Fontenoy TSA 80715 75334 Paris cedex 07.