The company NetExplorer, a simplified joint stock company registered in the Nanterre Trade Register under number 808 809 644, whose registered office is located at 24 Boulevard des frères Voisin -92130 - ISSY-LES-MOULINEAUX, as well as its technical subcontractors (hereinafter referred to as "NetExplorer" or "We") attach great importance to the protection of the data of its users
NetExplorer, holder of ISO 9001 and 27001 certifications for its data storage and sharing service, as well as HDS and PCI DSS certifications for its health and banking data hosting services, aware of the need to continuously implement appropriate measures to protect personal data in compliance with the RGPDand the recommendations of the supervisory authorities, is committed to a process of continuous improvement in terms of compliance with the rules of personal data protection, under the supervision of its Data Protection Officer.
This data protection policy established by NetExplorer applies to all services offered to persons using the services it provides remotely (hereinafter "users" or "you" or "data subjects"). Its purpose is to inform users about the way their personal data collected via the services accessible online are processed. NetExplorer reserves the right to change this data protection policy at any time.
In general, NetExplorer is committed to:
- Only collect personal data that is necessary for the processing operations implemented to achieve the purposes specified below;
- Ensure the accuracy and updating of personal data processed under the conditions specified below, including allowing users to update their identification and contact data at any time via their customer area;
- Not to process the personal data entrusted by its users for purposes other than those mentioned in this policy, except to obtain their prior and express consent, or to inform them about the processing based on legal grounds other than consent;
- Document the processing activities performed within a logbook;
- Conduct all necessary impact assessments;
- Implement a security incident management process;
- Notify the competent supervisory authorities of any data breach under the conditions of Article 33 of the GDPR, and inform, where appropriate, the data subjects, in accordance with Article 34 of the GDPR ;
- Implement technical and organizational measures to protect personal data in accordance with the conditions and procedures specified in its Security and Quality Assurance Plan, which defines the organizational and technical measures intended to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data processed.
This data protection policy applies to the processing of personal data by NetExplorer as data controller. Separate contractual documents relating to the terms and conditions of the processing carried out by NetExplorer as a processor are available to business customers.